- “Juz Interior National Day Carpentry Contest 2019” (“Contest”) is organised Juz Interior Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”) on its social media platform as follows:
- The Contest period commences at 0000 hours on 1st August 2019 and ends at 2359 hours on 8 August 2019, both dates inclusive (the “Contest Period”).
- All persons (“Contestants”) are to share how they make their home distinctively Singaporean and post it on Facebook in the comments section of the contest post. Comments should be visible throughout the contest period till 12th August 2019, 2359 hours for entry validation and winner selection period.
- Five contestants with the most interesting comment will be picked as winning entries. Each contestant is eligible to win only one prize in the Contest.
- Contestants shall only submit one entry and multiple entries of the same shall be treated as ‘spam’ and shall be ignored.
- This contest is open to anyone in ownership of a Singapore residential property and their related persons at the start of the Contest Period.
- Employees and immediate relatives of Juz Interior Pte. Ltd., and parties directly involved in this Contest are prohibited from participating.
- Each entry will be screened to ensure contestants are submitting entries in accordance with the instructed rules. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any explicit, unrelated or unsuitable entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- By participating in the Contest, the contestant understands and
agrees to the following:
- Their personal data including name, identification, image, photographs, voice recordings may be collected, used, disclosed and/or transferred by Juz Interior for the purposes of conducting and administrating the contests including such matters such as publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media without further notification, renumeration or compensation to me.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
- All winning submissions will each win a SGD 540 voucher (redeemed with minimum spend of SGD 7000 spend in a single bill and guaranteed under a one year warranty program). The voucher can be used for any of the Organiser’s renovation and decoration services. All vouchers expire 13 August 2020.
- The prizes for this contest are not exchangeable or refundable.
- The selection of winners will take place on 12th August 2019. Winners will be notified via Facebook on 13th August 2019. Winners must reply with their full name, contact number and email address by the stipulated deadline. Should a selected contestant be unable to submit the details, s/he will be disqualified from participating in the contest. All prizes that are not claimed before the stipulated deadline will be forfeited.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.